The “Husband Prayer Journey” is a 31-day challenge designed to help you pray a little (or a lot) every day for your present or future husband. This adventure will help you become disciplined, get better aligned with God’s heart, and ultimately grow as a woman who loves Jesus!
For many years I prayed sporadically for my future husband (who I affectionately referred to as “Mr. Cristina”). About six months before I met Stefan I got fervent, persistent, and consistent in my conversations with God about this man who I did not yet know. It’s been over 8 years now and I’m so glad I started when I did!
You too can make this a life-giving discipline that continues long after your wedding day. I will be taking this challenge along with you. There’s always more to bring to God in prayer!
Here’s the plan:
- Pray at least 5 minutes per day during the next 31 days for your husband (not matter what your status: married, single, dating, or engaged).
- You can write or speak it out. The point is for you to talk with and listen to God daily regarding this topic.
- Don’t give up! Simply keep going even if you missed a day.
- Record your progress. Write yourself a note on your calendar or get this free printable daily scheduler to be intentional about how you spend your day including reminding yourself to pray.
- Encourage others to join the challenge using #prayforhim31days
So are you in?! Grab your Bible, journal, maybe even a trusted girlfriend or mentor, and get started!
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
1 John 5:14-15